Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daddy’s Girl


I just love looking at this picture. To me it shows what a special relationship they have. Of course I already loved him before KeiKei came along but seeing the way he is with our daughter has made me fall in love with him in a way I had never known before.

They have this special relationship. Can you just see it in this picture? The look of peace and content on her face.

I know I am in big trouble as she gets older, or actually he is in big trouble! Honestly though nothing brings me greater joy than seeing those two together. Even when she prefers him over me or runs to him crying in her dramatic way when I have dared tell her no. Still I just stop and smile at the love they have for each other. He is completely taken with her and her with him.

I hope that she always knows the love of her daddy in this way. And that she measures all other relationships by if they treat her half as good as her daddy does. If she does I can tell you any boy who wants to date her will have some big shoes to fill!

Monday, April 5, 2010 at 4:20pm

No comments:

Post a Comment