Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New day, New Chapter

Being a mom is one of the journeys that I treasure the most. It full of ups and down, laugh and cry. But I know this moment is the best in ones women life and I don’t want to miss it.

We created this e-shop (http://babys-precious-gift.webasyst.net/shop/) as my birthday gift in June 2010 -- Fully support from my beloved hubby. I was so excited & started sourcing for items to upload into it. We've been talking about having one of our own ever since I do online shopping. I love dressing up my lil gal. That's what inspired us to pursue this interest with passion. We will do this in just a small scale basis w/o scarifying much time we have for family.

I enjoy shopping, for myself (of course!!), for my little one (that's for sure!!!), for my husband (sometime... :P)

I like to share with all parents on what i think is nice and make our little sweetheart a happy one ever...Well, what can i say, I am just an ordinary wife & mother....:)

This on-line shopping (http://babys-precious-gift.webasyst.net/shop/) is just the perfect venue to select and fill your little sweetheart's wardrobe, or even getting a special gift for your little lady and gentleman! All items are my personal selection which I feel good to have. Time flies, in a glimpse our kids will be all grown up. The joys we have by merely looking at these cute little clothes is simply priceless...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 3:35pm

No comments:

Post a Comment