Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My lil princess turned 2 (15.02.2010)

Time passes so quickly when you have young children at home. I don't mean the day to day stuff because we all know how it can drag on at times. I am talking about the weeks, months and years. These pass so quickly that you look back and wonder where has the time gone. You start off with a little baby who is adorable but depends on you for everything, who wants nothing more than to spend all day in your arms. Before you know it a year has passed and then two years and your once snugly little baby is now a toddler with an independent streak a mile wide with an attitude to match. A sweet girl who wants to be so big but still needs you to comfort and provide for their wants and needs. I love being the person who KeiKei wants to comfort her, snuggle her and love her unconditionally.

I love being her mommy and this job has changed my life for the better. I love you KeiKei! Thank you for bringing so much joy and love to our family.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 3:38pm

No comments:

Post a Comment