Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Giving Thanks

In honor of Thanksgiving these are the things I am thankful for…
1. My daughter – The most incredible blessing in life. She is smart, loveable, sweet, and incredibly healthy. For that I thank God every day.
2. My husband – We’ve been together for 12 years and have been through a lot. He is the most dedicated, faithful man I know. He loves me and he loves our daughter beyond belief.
3. This land I live in. – I always have more than enough of everything I need. Water, Food, Clothes, Shelter.  I remember everyday that I am very lucky for this.
4. The right to the pursuit of happiness – I often take for granted that my husband and I have the opportunity to go to work, and provide for our family. I know that a lot of families this year are struggling just to find a job and that makes me so sad.
5. A family that supports me no matter what. I can always depend on them.
6. God – Without Him I would have none of this.

Monday, December 6, 2010 at 10:58am

No comments:

Post a Comment