Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We love you!

What would a Modern Mommy do without a Modern Daddy? I know I could not live without KeiKei’s Daddy aka my husband Joey.

* He comes home every night from a long day of work and for the most part takes care of KeiKei the whole night. Even giving her a bath and getting her ready for bed.
* On top of that he cleans up after dinner every night.
* He takes KeiKei somewhere when I need a break.
* He loves our daughter and would do anything for her.
* He loves me and would do anything for me.
* He has an incredible sense of duty for his family and is a great provider.
* There are many more reasons why I love this man and could not live without him but I can’t list them all here.

We love you!

Thursday, April 29, 2010 at 2:23pm

No comments:

Post a Comment